1. Who are we ?
3. What personal data we collect and how we use your personal data?
Personal Data are information that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you. Such personal data may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, and billing information.
Few personal details that we collect willingly from are as under:
Information provided by you :
When you visit our website or access our resources, we collect basic information such as first name, last name, company, job title, email address and comments provided by you in our website form or through content download form. We also collect this information when you choose to contact us through our website and enable us to respond to a general/business inquiry made by you.
Information such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses:
Information such as IP address, the region or general location where your computer or device is accessing the internet, other information about the usage of Sankrish website, including a history of the pages you visited. This is typically done to recognize your device, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on these pages and other statistics to enable us in providing better user experience to you in your future visits to our website
Information provided under careers page:
When you apply for a job role in Sankrish through careers page, we collect information such as name, email address, contact details, academic and professional qualifications, education, CV/Resume, and city/location. We use this information to enable us to contact or respond you for the employment purposes.
Information from third parties and integration partners:
We also collect your personal information from third parties wherein you give permission to those third parties to share your information with us, where such information is publicly available online.
Secure Data :
Secure data is the kind of data that is encrypted using secure cryptographic keys, which are solely under the control of our customers. We are not able to decrypt this kind of data under any circumstance and there is absolutely no way we can access or share this kind of decrypted data. The secure data is solely your property and only you can modify, add and delete this secured data at your discretion. We claim absolutely no rights to your secured data.
Service Data :
Service data is the kind of data acquired through your usage of Sankrish account. We retain only that service data which is required essentially to maintain and operate the services. Under no circumstance is your service data used for any other purpose. Service data includes but is not limited to client IP address, billing information, email address and server logs. Service data is visible to our staff and includes the name provided by you and any other image that might be part of your profile. We retain the right to hold and use your service data for as long as you use our services, for the purpose of analyzing the performance and troubleshoot problems.
When you use or download the app, we automatically collect information including your IP address, version of operating system and type of device.
We also collect information provided by you when you unsubscribe or choose to opt-out by writing to us at email@example.com using your email address. We ensure all the data is completely deleted once the data subject chooses to opt-out or unsubscribe.
In some circumstances, we may take photographs of individuals at seminars or events we run, sponsor or are otherwise involved in, which may be posted on our social media platforms. By agreeing to be a part of the seminar or social event, Sankrish would request you to provide your consent to post the photographs on our social media platforms.
In addition, there are certain App features that require us to store certain information willingly shared by you. Such features include:
- Anti-Phishing– This feature requires you to enter a URL that you wish to confirm as being fraudulent or legitimate. We store this URL for threat intelligence, so that we can mark such sites as fraudulent in case we find one.
- Data Theft– This feature requires you to willingly enter your email address, to help us validate if your email address or data from your inbox has been stolen or breached by a third party without your consent.
- Photo Vault– This feature requires you to willingly share your email address and phone number with us, in order to allow us to send email and SMS notifications if anyone attempts to access your Photo Vault with a wrong password.
4. How do we keep ensure safety of your personal data?
We take every reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is protected from misuse and loss from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, or other risk which may be exposed by human actions physical or virtual.
We take the following steps to safeguard your personal data
- We use strict encryption techniques, network isolation and access control measures to ensure that your Secure Data and Service Data is only available for access to authorized personnel. These secure data cannot be decrypted even by the authorised personnel.
- Prevent unauthorised persons from gaining access to data processing and storage systems in which personal data are processed
- Prevent persons entitled to use data processing systems from accessing personal data beyond their needs and authorisations
- Ensure that in the case where processing is carried out by another entity on our behalf, the data is processed only in accordance with the data processing addendums and the agreed contractual obligations
- Ensure generation and storing password or PIN in encrypted form based on your request on the Digital Platform
- Ensure that personal data is not retained longer than necessary. We store the collected data in a highly secure server environment with 24hrs monitoring and support so as to avoid any unauthorised access to your personal data.
- Additionally, we ensure continued security of your data using advanced security measures including surveillance, firewall and continued protection of your data against intruders, natural disasters and unnatural events.
- Ensure that all your account information including email address, username and password all are password protected. Your account is secured by unique username and password that is only available to you. None of our employees or third parties have right to access your password.
5. How do we share and disclose your personal data ?
Information shared with our third party service provider:
We provide links to various third parties website as a convenience for you to visit the sites.
Such third parties have separate and independent privacy policies, notices and terms and conditions which governs use of such websites. By accessing third party websites through our site, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their privacy practices or the content of such Websites. We recommend you to read such policies carefully as Sankrish disclaims all liability for Personal Information you provide to any Third Party Websites.
Information shared with other parties as required by law or to prevent or investigate illegal activities:
Where required or permitted by law, personal data may be provided to others, such as regulator and law enforcement agencies, for example in response to a court order, or in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities or to protect Sankrish, our websites, customers, employees, and business partners from fraud or other malicious activity, and as otherwise required by law.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
7. Log Files
www.sankrishsystech.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
8. A Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, www.sankrishsystech.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
9. Minors Privacy Policies
Our Site is not intended for use by minors under the age of sixteen (16) years. We do not knowingly collect, disclose, or sell the personal data of minors under 16 years of age. If you are under 16 years old, please do not provide any personal data even if prompted to do so. If you believe that you have inadvertently provided personal data, please ask your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) to notify us and we will delete your personal data.
10. Changes to the policies :
These policies are effective from 2nd of August, 2021. We may amend the policies from time to time. Please visit our website and read the policies from time to time.
11. Contacting us :
In case you have any further queries or require information regarding our privacy policies, feel free to write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org